- Made from soy beans, a renewable resource forever.
- Lower melting point so, sold in containers.
- Clean burning, no toxins or pollutants
- Less likely to trigger allergies
- No Soot.
- Burns cooler so longer lasting.
- Last 30 to 50 % longer.
Recycled glass goblets:
- Our container can be recycled endlessly.
- Recycled glass is readily available.
- Manufacturers of our container saves energy, reduces emissions and saves from using new raw materials.
- Recycled glass is a closed loop system, that means creating no new waste or by-products.
- Recycling 1000 tons of glass creates over 8 full time jobs.
- 80% of recycled glass is made into new products.
- There are 2 kinds of wicks, cored and non-cored.
- We use a cored braided wick made from cotton and linen.
- Other wicks are made from cotton, paper, zinc or tin.