INFORMATION ABOUT US
PURPOSE OF THE WEB SITE
The website has been designed to provide general information about M&J Creative Ltd and its business and to offer the opportunity to purchase M&J Creative Ltd products. The information provided at the Site is not intended to provide medical advice. You should not construe M&J Creative Ltd’s publication of any content on the Web site as any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action or application of any product. Users of the website should be aware that no regulatory agency has deemed the products described here into be effective or intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You agree that you will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or knowingly permit the export or re-export, of the website or any Content to any country or otherwise use the website or any Content in violation of any applicable export or other laws and regulations of the U.K. or any other country.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEB SITE
You agree not to use the website or the Content to:
- restrict or inhibit others from using and enjoying the website;
- gain unauthorised access to other accounts on the website, or other computer systems or networks;
- store, collect or disclose any information except as strictly necessary to use the website; or
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any person or entity, or make false or misleading indications of origin or fact.
You agree not to use the website or the Content to transmit or upload:
- unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- any material that violates or infringes the rights of third parties;
- any virus or any programs or component designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, obscene, sexually explicit or indecent.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the website. You, and not M&J Creative Ltd, shall be responsible for ensuring that your use of the website and Content does not constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance, including, but not limited to, UK law regarding the transmission of technical data.
You agree to obey the requirements, procedures and policies of computer systems connected to the website. M&J Creative Ltd shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or review your conduct on the website.
If a product you purchase does not match the description on the website, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may return the product, unused, to M&J Creative Ltd and receive a refund of your purchase price. Items in your shopping basket will reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Prices are frequently updated to adjust for different sales, limited pricing, and other discounting. Therefore, prices on the product detail page and in your basket may change after such updates to reflect the current prices. Placing items in your basket does not reserve the current prices shown at that time, and prices are reserved only by placing an order.
From time to time, despite our efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. Please note that such errors or inaccuracies may be related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In the event of a pricing error, M&J Creative Ltd will take one of the following options:
- If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item; or
- if an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any errors or inaccuracies, you may return it in accordance with our Returns, Refund and Cancellation Policy.
This Web site and all content, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through this Web site, are provided “as is,” without any warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, to the fullest extent permissible by law, M&J Creative Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates
- make no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever
- regarding the website, the content, or any other materials, information and functions made accessible by or accessed through this website, for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties, or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site or associated materials or any linked site; or
- that the materials on this Web site conform to your local laws;
- hereby disclaim any and all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting any of the foregoing, M&J Creative Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this website, the content, or any other materials, information or functions made accessible by or accessed through this website. The above limitations may not apply to you, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. M&J Creative Ltd may change the website at any time, including without limitation to the products and prices described in the site, but does not assume any responsibility to update it.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing will affect or limit your statutory rights; or will exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability
The website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these Conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the website for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
We will not be liable if the website is unavailable at any time.
We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage resulting from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the website.
We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the website or from any website linked to it.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so.
We will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or in respect of pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings and any other consequential loss); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses; or
- any loss of data; or
- wasted management or office time; or
- any other loss or damage of any kind suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter under these Conditions and/or the Contract
- and/or the use of this website or any aspect related to your purchase of the Goods even if such losses are foreseeable or result from a deliberate breach of these
- Conditions by us that would entitle you to terminate the Contract between us or as a result of any action we have taken in response to your breach of these Conditions.
- Without prejudice to the terms of this clause and in the event that we are unable to rely upon it, our liability for all and any losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the Contract, whether or not deliberate, including those listed above, is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Goods you purchased.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contractual cancellation rights.
We shall have no liability for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, events, omissions, failures or accidents that are outside of our control (‘Force Majeure’), which, without limitation, include:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Shortages of labour, fuel, power, raw materials
- Late, defective performance or non-performance by suppliers
- Private or public telecommunication, computer network failures or breakdown of equipment
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
- Other causes, beyond our reasonable control
Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the event of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to minimise any delay caused by Force Majeure or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure event. We shall promptly notify you of any Force Majeure event giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
Where the period of non-performance or delay in relation to any event of Force Majeure exceeds 30 days from the date of notice to you of the event of Force Majeure, either you or us may, by written notice to the other, terminate the Contract with immediate effect upon service.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
- The use which others make of these websites; or
- Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You must not create a link to the Website from another website, document or any other source without first obtaining our prior written consent.
Any agreed link must be:
- To the Website’s homepage
- Established from a website or document that is owned by you and does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are hosted
- Provided in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- Established in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the Website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.
We reserve the right to withdraw our consent without notice and without providing any reasons for withdrawal. Upon receiving such notice you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at M&J Creative Ltd, 24E Warrington Crescent, London, W9 1EL or by using firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice by contacting you by email, or providing you with information by posting notices on our Website.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
The Contract represents the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any express or implied representation, undertaking or promise given by the other from anything said or written in any negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as has been expressly incorporated in such Contract.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Conditions.
We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
All prices and descriptions supersede all previous publications. All product descriptions are approximate.
Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
All Contracts are concluded and available in English only.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these Conditions or of any other term of a Contract shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing by either contacting you via email, or providing you with information by posting notices on our website.
Any Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England and Wales.
The Conditions and any Contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.